101 quick seo tricks to use right now: Your website is a new face for your website, and as of your business building, you also want to get more and more users on your website with making sure they are spending enough time their. So the first thing is your should be in the top result on any search. So we have 101 tips and tricks that you may need to help your business grow online.
1 Ask your customers for product reviews or comments on products. This is gonna to help you a lot.
2. If you are using if you’re using Google’s Local Inventory Ad program.You can have customers browse your local store within Google.
3. If you’re donating to charities and nonprofits for a backlink, this is against Google’s webmaster guidelines.
4. While your sitemap us only limited to 50000 urls per sitemap, you can now have a compressed version of 50 mb instead of previous 10 mb.
5. One always must remember that Content is king, backlinks are queen, and video may be the spawn of the two. Google is now integrating video into Google Maps listings.so if you are not sugin video in your website then you should.
6. If you’re a brick-and-mortar store, utilize Google AdWords distance and store visit reports to optimize what geographic regions and user locations are driving the most in-store purchases.
7. Remember that when you are doing keyword research, go with the queries that are more relevant with voice search. As now more people are getting on voice based search for your site must be prepare for it.
8.Indexed age of your domain has always been an important factor in ranking. So if you are a newcomer than it is gonna to be hard to compete with old sites.
9. As you know that Penguin is now real-time,so you must monitor your backlinks in Google Search Console (Search Traffic > Links to Your Site) and and take action according to that.
10. DOn’t try to use AJAX-Crawling scheme on your new website, migrate any site that is using ajax-crawling, and remove meta fragment
11. Stop using widget links as a link building tactic. If you’re going to use widgets, use them as a brand awareness strategy and UX experience.
12. If you are doing so you should Stop making a mass amount of links on directories. Just go with directories that are of higher quality (Yelp, Yellow Pages, Google+, etc.) and only add relevance to your brand.
13. Many SEO marketers feel unlinked citations offer no value. However, Gary Illyes hinted in an interview that there might be a future in unlinked citations. So, any mention is a good mention.
14. You can sell and purchase through Facebook Messenger. Invest in customer service on Facebook.
15. When conducting keyword research, incorporate queries that are more relevant to voice search. Now that Google voice search is available in 30 new languages, it is available to more than 1 billion people worldwide. Voice search will continue to become more important with Google Answers and the mobile-first index.
16. Be sure that you have a clear linking structure in your website. For example, if you’re depending on your footer links to drive your internal linking strategy,give it another thought. Footer and header links do not hold a lot of weight this links does not hold a lot of weight. Therefore, internally linking within your body copy will allow Google to navigate your website better.
17. Keep in mind that when you switch from http to https, you don’t have to make any other changes to your website. Google is assuming that nothing else has changed on your website.
18. Canonical tags do not save crawl budget. Search engines must also crawl the duplicates to determine they are, in fact, duplicates.
19. Keep site speed to 2-3 seconds for the user. You can use tools like WebPageTest to find your site speed.
20. Swap out your Twitter URL for Twitter Cards.
21. Same goes for Facebook; you want to add Open Graph markup to optimize how your posts are viewed on Facebook.
22. If you are an ecommerce business and not using instagram then it time to give it a try.
23. When everyone is asking with Google Home, Amazon Echo, and more digital assistants rising, facts and local guides will become extremely beneficial for brands looking to land in the first result.
24. Google has launched a trip planning feature in their Knowledge Graph so if you’re a local business or travel company,creating travel guide is gonna to help you..
25. Don’t use # in any url, google bots will ignore that url.
26. Google knows everything to you must have to Keep your link building white hat. If Google comes to know about any manipulation, it will devalue all of your links, not just the bad.
27. Test and experiment with LinkedIn ads.
28. Create “Shop the look” ads in Google AdWords to convert more mobile searchers.
29. You should try creating a 360-degree video for Facebook.as you know you can also live stream 360-video on Facebook.
30. Try to find out about the pages users are leaving your site by analyzing the exit pages. And why they are leaving?and take some action according to that.
31. You can get featured in Google’s Search Live carousel results by having AMP pages, structured data markup, and an Atom XML feed.
32. To decide what type of content to write, consider using tools like BuzzSumo to reverse engineer your competitor’s top performing content.
33. Reddit is the ninth largest website in the U.S. This is where you should put your brand., and you can start by testing with their sponsored content ads.
34. You can have more than one sitemap. If you want Google to focus its crawl attention to specific sections of your site, create a separate sitemap. These are for images, videos, profiles, and blog posts.
35. Must maintain a healthy link profile as the search engine takes it as base for authenticity for your website.
36. Entier you can remove thin content or just write it again.it will just bring down the quality. Long-form content has proven to get higher search results.
37. Clean the duplicate content if you gave any . By cleaning up duplicate content, you’re removing any scraped content or duplicate on your site.
38. To get into mobile-first indexing, what you can do is increase mobile search traffic, launch Google AMP or Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). Google will serve up your AMP pages or PAWs in the mobile-first index if you don’t have a mobile site, so you’ll want to make sure your primary content and links list on the AMP pages or PAWs.
39. With the newest mobile-first, you should use Fetch and Render tool from Google Search Console to test how google’s mobile search agent view your mobile page vs desktop page.
40. Nofollow links were first created to identify paid links. Now , most sites use them for external links in case you link to a low-quality site.
41. So if you found low click-through rate in Google Search Console Search Analytics report, then try to rewrite meta descriptions.
42. Remove pop-ups on mobile and interstitials from mobile.google doesn’t want it.
43. If your old content is still driving traffic. Consider creating a new post with similar content.
44. Double check to make sure your money pages are indexed with ‘site: domain’. Also, check to see if you’re double-indexed. Double-indexing can lead to duplicate content.
45. Add your IP address to Google Analytics.
46. Make sure all your pages have the rel=canonical tag which will be directing search engines to the main page.it will help another site scrapes your content, ultimately creating duplicate content.
47. One page should only have a single h1.
48. FAQ pages are getting more importance. spend time combing through your FAQ pages.
49. If you are hiding divs in your CSS, stop and clean it up.
50. As google has removed page rank so try out Moz Domain Authority or Ahrefs’ URL Rating. These are not good as page rank but are good starting point.
51. When redesigning your website, bring in an SEO marketer before you invest more time and resources in your site. Many new trendy website designs like parallax scrolling need to tailor to SEO best practices such as pagination.
52. Avoid long redirect chains to help search engines crawl your site faster.
53. Always add alt text with your images.
54. If someone else is syndicating your content, make sure they place the rel=canonical tag to direct back to your original page.
55. If you have products with very close descriptions and names,then try to use canonical tag instead of redirecting it.
56. Remember to add both versions of your site.first add your both www and non www sites to crawl, you can remove it latter.
57. Google is gonna to show emojis in its results. And this can play a big role. Just find out how you can search for some food with emoji.
58. If you are new to market, invest in some good content.
59. if you have multiple subdomains, then you need to submit them to Google Search Console as a new property to gain all the data.
60. If you are switching from HTTP to HTTPS,first change your internal links to HTTPS.
61. As it’s quality over quantity for content, the same goes for link building.
62.When creating a new content, think about how that content can be shared into a video, Facebook Live, Slideshare, etc.
63. Remove pop-ups on mobile and interstitials from mobile.google doesn’t want it.
64. Be correct about spells and grammar.
65. If you’re a local business and also on Facebook, geo target your Facebook Live posts to include or exclude specific locations.
66. Create a system to schedule in manual outreach for link building and PR. SEO is not like do something and leave it.
67. If you are working with an influencer, always have a contract in place.you must have to be sure about what the influencer expects from you and vice versa.
68. If a client comes to you and says they want to rank for the “magical page 1 keyword”, run.
69. Fresh content can can help you to boost your a little. This content doesn’t have to be new content on the homepage.
70. Consider adding breadcrumbs to your site . it will not only boost seo but also user experience.
71. Avoid long redirect chains to help search engines crawl your site faster.
72. If your URLs are dynamic URLs (meaning you see something like this: www.xyz.com/?mode=1-list=1), you’ll need to adjust your parameters in Google Search Console to how you want Google to crawl your content. Or it will lead to duplicate content.
73. While using images go with the vectors.
74 Try to get a cdn to make your website faster.
75. If you are not on https and running amps pages then switch to https.
76. Always nofollow links listed in forums or comments. The same goes for sponsorships, advertising, and press releases.
77. Now you also need to increase your quality reviews for your local business. The businesses in the closest vicinity with the most reviews get top priority.
78. Make sure your NAP across local citations is the same across all channels.
79. Google has increased the title tag character limit to 70 characters. Make sure that you are using it in optimized way.
80. NOt only title but Google also extended the length of meta descriptions to 200 characters on desktop and 172 on mobile.
81. Having privately hosted domain won’t affect your ranking ,but having shared hosting may cause your site to get indexed less.
82. If you want to get seen on the first page of search results, launch a paid campaign for your non-branded and branded keyword terms that you want to appear in search
83. To do this you don’t need to use exact keyword, google is wise.
84. If you are using keyword based on densite it’s not gonna to work.
85. If you’re hyperlinking internally, you don’t need to link with your keyword terms internally.
86. You can add forms in google AMP to capture leads.
87. Personalize your call-to-actions based on location and keyword search query.
88. On your Google AMP pages implement Scroll Tracking with Google Tag Manager.
89.While working with influencers make sure that their last cached is not more than one month.
90. Try to include near me for location based search.
91. Develop content in a conversational tone to rank for voice search queries.
92. Social engagement is important, so try to engage as much as you can, upvote the cthat is content related also helps.
93. Try to include visual search into marketing strategy. Give a try to pinterest.
94. You can use chatbots to engage better.
95. Keep your domain name less than 15 char and keep it simple.
96. For e-commerce site, don’t just write manufacturers description. Take some time and write your own.
97. If you notice a drop in traffic that may be penalty, checkout about it with google.
98. The sudden drop in traffic could also be due to keyword loss. Keep updated with it.
99. Start testing with Progressive Web Apps, or PWAs, with the new mobile-first index.
100. Guest posting is not a relevant way to build links, but it is an awesome way to create content.
101. If you have more than one pages for similar keywords then try to get it on one giant page.
-Curious why your competitor is beating you in the SERPs for the same piece of content? Go back and fill in the blanks of your content. Conduct an analysis of the keyword terms related to your article and find out if there are any missing pieces you can add to beef up your content.